Huna Prayer: Clearing the Path
Becoming that kind of person whose’ Prayers are answered – In the process of Huna prayer you …
- Carefully form the thought forms you want to manifest,
- Make a clear picture in your mind of what you want,
- Build up a surcharge of mana,
- Do the Ha Ritual and
- Send the seeds (thought forms) along your aka cords to the lower self,
- Upon which the lower self carries these on the aka cords to the high self and Aumakua .
Tip: If you have fear or guilt or shame or have not clearly formed your intention or picture seed then
- Lower Self (Unihipili) may not be able to carry the prayer and
- High Self (Aumakua) may not be able to cause the effect desired .
Clearing the Path – There are many ways to clear the path so that your prayers can be answered. Having a Clear Path has other benefits, like …
- Ending a lot of suffering,
- Being happy,
- Having the three selves working together (being whole).
- Being in closer contact with your Aumakua and
- Shedding of guilt and shame and hurt.
Decide what you need to release and get rid of in your life !!
You might want to make some lists here:
1. A list what you need to remove from your life. Write down all the things, people and places you want to rid yourself of. Make a list of all the things they want to delete from your life. Pray for each thing to go on to its greater good. The list helps you get rid of the clutter in your life:
- Things – you either throw away, or you give them away, or you sell them,
- People – You bless them, let them go on to their greater good and you go on to yours.
TIP: Your forgiveness list of people, places and things helps you get rid of the baggage you’ve been carrying around. Forgive yourself and others for what may have happened in your life and letting it all go on to its greater good as you go on to yours.
2. A list of what you want in your life. This list gives the low self a good picture of what you want, you change it and refine it until its ready for the prayer work.
TIP: This list is for what you do want in your life making it clear for your picture of the prayer you are trying to manifest.
3. A list of your blessings. A list of all the benefits and blessings you have with an expression of thanks and gratitude.
TIP: Counting all your blessings all of this gets the attention and cooperation of the low self.
An ongoing process – Clearing the path is a lot of work and it is an ongoing process. Once you begin the process, it is not a good idea to stop as it confuses and betrays Lower Self (Unihipili) trust in you, Middle Self (Uhane).
The Huna Prayer – Essentially, it is the conscious mind‘s (Uhane) responsibility to create the prayer form (aka-mana structure) and impressing Unihipli to send that thought form to Aumakua along the aka cord.
- It is the responsibility of Lower Self (Unihipili) to send it along the aka cord.
- Yet, Lower Self (Unihipili) must be willing to, feel deserving of the benefit, and without fear to approach Higher Self (Aumakua). If Unihipili feels undeserving or in fear or in shame or guilt or hurt or in betrayal or … any other emotion which will cause it to hide its face from the Aumakua,
- It is Uhane who must fix it – “like a good parent taking care of a child”.
Hala (obstruction) – By definition, a clear Path has no obstructions. Any obstruction is called “Hala” and is defined by Lower Self (unihipili) as: “Anything that prevents Lower Self from being willing to send a thought form to Aumakua.” Hala can be created when one hurts another or fails another. And Hala is on both sides of the transaction (??).
Therefore … Clearing the Path means removing those obstructions (hala).