Ho’oponopono means to make right
In essence – To make it right with the ancestors, or to make right with the people with whom you have relationships.
Theory – We carry inside us as parts of the Unconscious Mind, all the significant people in our lives. (These parts of us often look very much like Carl Jung’s archetypes.)
The process of Ho’oponopono is
– to align with and clean up our genealogy … as well as
– to clean up our relationships with other people in our lives.
Correct the wrongs – We believe that the original purpose of Ho’oponopono was to correct the wrongs that had occurred in someone’s life including …
- Hala (to miss the thing aimed for, or to err, to disobey)
- Hewa (to go overboard or to do something to excess), which were illusions
- ‘Ino (to do harm, implying to do harm to someone with hate in mind), even if accidental.
The Process of Ho’oponopono
- Engage in the process – Bring to mind anyone with whom you do not feel total alignment or support, etc.
- Construct a small stage – In your mind’s eye, construct a small stage below you.
- Imagine – Imagine an infinite source of love and healing flowing from a source above the top of your head (from your Higher Self)
– open up the top of your head,
– let the source of love and healing flow down inside your body, fill up the body
– overflow out your heart to heal up the person on the stage.
!!! Be sure it is all right for you to heal the person and that they accept the healing !!!
- Forgive – When the healing is complete, have a discussion with the person and forgive them, and have them forgive you.
- Let go – Let go of the person, and
– see them floating away. As they do, cut the aka cord that connects the two of you (if appropriate).
!!! If you are healing in a current primary relationship, then assimilate the person inside you !!!
- REPEAT – Do this with every person in your life with whom you are incomplete, or not aligned.
- The final test – Can you see the person or think of them without feeling any negative emotions.
!!! If you do feel negative emotions when you do, then do the process again !!!
The Easiest Way to Attract Wealth & Success Tele-Coaching Series
Experience Self-Identity through Ho’oponopono – Experience the Power
On Wednesday, March 5th we had the opportunity to preview for free the power of Mabel Katz and The Easiest Way Attract Success & Wealth Program.
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience Mabel Katz and
“the power of Self-Identity through Ho’oponopono Cleaning“.
It was an amazing class!! Did you miss it? You can still listen to it click here.
How many years are you going to struggle to break through your barriers, balance your life, get rid of your stress and finally start living life at your full potential?
Unlock your potential and take your life to the next level of success and fulfillment.